- Model NO.: youyao
- Manufacturing Process: Brazing
- Finishing: Crn
- Specification: Size: 455mm diameter
- Blade Type: Continuous Boundary
- Application: Wood
- Trademark: YOUYAO
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
|Place of Origin:|
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Tungsten Carbide Steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Carton package|
455mm Circular Multi-rip Saw Blade
|1||455||4.0||3.2||50||36||6||BC||Double bond 21*7|
|2||455||4.2||3.3||60||40||6||BC||Double bond 21*7|
|3||455||4.0||3.2||80||40||6||BC||Double bond 21*7|
A full range of production line of GREEN CNC Welding Machine and VOLLMER CNC Grinding Machine.
S.A., Mamer CERATIZIT alloy, BRAZE Tec Sandwich soldering terminal, Thyssen krupp 75Cr1 Steel Plate.
Come up to the German standard of DIN54 and DIN8033, conducted by senior technical experts from German.
Advanced management model, with strict quality control.
Professionals, fast service, prompt response, excellent after-sales service.
Factory Inspection Guarantee:
All the products can be gone into operation only in the condition of optimization after lots of trial and error.
1) The saw blade is made by high quality high-carbibe alloy steel chrome-plated blade which is little vibration, so that in the hard conditions such as cutting bend or frozen wood, the saw blade can also remain its high performance.
2) The saw blade is of high processing efficiency and stable performance, which is the most common used saw blade type in wood procession.
3) High-carbibe alloy steel chrome-plated blade can be used in biaxial sawing machine, final trimming saw and many foreign woodworking machines.
4) Special scraper design. When the saw blade is working in high speed, the scapers can make the cutting notch smooth, and at the same time can fasten the heat dissipation in the procession of saw blade high-speed friction, so that it can increase the service life of the saw blade so much. Compared to the saw blade without scraper, the service life of the saw blade with scarpers increase by 45% when cutting wet and oily wood.
1.The machine must be in good conditions,free of vibrations.
2.The flanges used to secure the blade must be of the same diameter,at least 1/3 of the blades diameter.
3.The flanges must be parallel to each other. Also,check tolerances on diameters,sides and concentricity,by using a clock gauge.
4.The spacers must be perfectly parallel.
5.The spacers must be perfectly straight and with an H7 tolerance.
6.After continuous use,remove the blade and clean it,making sure to get rid of resin build up with the appropriate solvents.
7.The blades must be sharpened as soon as they become dull,maintaining the original tooth angles.
8.For sharpening,always use the correct grinding wheels ad plenty of cooling liquid.
9.Maximum reboring of the blade is 20mm of the original bore size.Above this value,the blade will loose its original tunning and overallperformance will be affected.
10.Always keep spacers and flanges clean.
11.When sharpening,the shoulder of the teeth must not be lowered more than needed.This operation must be done with appropriate precision machinery and never by hand.There is the risk of breaking the tip or upsetting the blade balance.
12.On ripping machines,the feeding track must be leveled with the fixed table.
13.Before starting the cut of the material,make sure the blade is correctly locked according to the machine's specification.