professional Quality Geological Hammer for Sale
|Packaging Details:||wooden case or carton|
|Delivery Detail:||decide by the order quantity|
1. Body: Qualitative 50# steel (carbon steel) , head and shaft forged integrated, well polished. 2. Quenching hardness RC50-55, Quenching depth 0.8-1.2mm.
Tensile strength σb (MPa):≥630(64)
Yield strength σs (MPa):≥375(38)
Elongtation δ5 (%):≥14
3. Grip: textured slip resistant TPR material. Dampens the impact transmitted through to the user's hand and wrist. With hardened and tempered striking faces.
4. End Cap: made of PP, patented.
5. High strength all steel construction with slip resistant and shock absorbing textured TPR grip for improved user comfort and control.
6. Fine craftsmanship,Applicable in professional geological engineering.
7. Ergonomic design, easing muscular fatigue.
8. Lightweight and solid, for any kind of rocks.